“CDC cannot withstand a public debate. The CDC’s position is so fragile, it’s an edifice of fraud-fraud stacked upon fraud. It’s so high and so wobbly that even a slight breeze of public scrutiny will topple it.”1
–Robert Kennedy Junior
Robert Kennedy Junior, the eldest son of former Senator Robert Kennedy, didn’t plan on taking center-stage in the vaccine debate. He was simply doing a favor for a friend who asked him to look into the connection between Autism and mercury in vaccines. However, after intensely studying the scientific literature and speaking with government officials, as well as scientists on both sides of the issue, he realized what he had to do:
“I had a choice of either putting my head down and walking away from it and pretending I didn’t see it or getting involved and taking all the risks of doing that. The forces that [we’re] up against are the forces that have been able to compromise every major institution in our democracy. And, the people who stand up against them get crushed…I’m not going to stand down. I’m going to fight for you and I’m going to fight for your children.”2
What got Kennedy so fired up that he put his life on hold
to fight for us and our children?
In the documentary Vaccines Revealed, Robert Kennedy Junior provided insight into the corruption that exists in the vaccine industry. According to Kennedy, “CDC is really part of the vaccine industry” because, “CDC buys and sells over $4 billion worth of vaccines annually.” In addition, the FDA and CDC own vaccine patents.1
That means our government has an invested interest in our children receiving vaccines: If demand decreases then the government, particularly the CDC, loses money. Thus, government is incentivized to create demand for vaccines.
Demand has been successfully created through multiple avenues, including: control of the media, control of the vaccine schedule, implementing mandatory vaccinations, acquiring advocates, and providing an easy path to bring vaccines on the market. For instance, vaccines do not typically undergo double-blind placebo-controlled testing, which is the gold standard in science. Instead, according to Kennedy, “some of these products are brought to market with almost no testing whatsoever.”1 Without adequate safety testing, our children are the test subjects; our children are the guinea pigs in a nationwide chemical experiment.
That’s scary because the number of vaccines given to our children is on the rise: approximately 5 doses of vaccines were given in 1962, but today there are roughly 72 doses given before the age of 18 (55 doses before the age of 6).3,4 While the exact number is debated, it’s clear there has been a dramatic increased in the doses of vaccines given to our children in recent decades.
Why the dramatic increase in vaccine doses?
According to Kennedy, the increase is due to several factors, including:
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices creates the vaccine schedule.5 That Committee consists mainly of people with direct financial ties to the vaccine industry.1 For example, Paul Offit is the research chair at Children’s Hospital. Merck, the largest vaccine producer in America, funds his position. Offit served on the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices while he was working on a patent, with Merck, for a rotavirus vaccine. Instead of recusing himself, he voted to add the rotavirus vaccine to the vaccine schedule. Consequently, rotavirus vaccine is on the schedule and Offit’s patent was later sold for $182 million.4 Most of the people who sit on the Advisory Committee for the vaccine schedule appear to have similar financial conflicts: 67% reportedly had clear conflicts while 97% either had conflicts or did not fill out the paperwork to legally disclose whether or not they had conflicts, according to Kennedy.1 The bottom line is: People are making personal gains on vaccines.
- The vaccine schedule changed after Congress passed The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. That Act exempted the vaccine industry from any type of liability regardless of how reckless their behavior or how seriously a child was injured from a vaccine. That means there are no consequences for vaccine companies, even if their vaccines hurt people. And, there is no discovery, which means the company’s documents cannot be examined nor can the decision making process behind their vaccines be scrutinized. Vaccine companies are given “blanket immunity” from the law, according to Kennedy.1
Is the current vaccine schedule hurting children?
That’s a complicated and controversial question. I recommend doing your own homework and deciding for yourself if vaccines are right for your family. A good place to start is by reading the Simpsonwood transcripts from a meeting that took place on June 7-8, 2000. The transcript was obtained through a freedom of information request.
Link to the full transcript: http://thinktwice.com/simpsonwood.pdf
The major players at that meeting included: employees of the CDC and FDA, members of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, state department employees, and members of the National Immunization Program.
The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the findings of a study that was conducted by a CDC epidemiologist. He analyzed data from the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Database and found an association between increasing levels of methylmercury in vaccines and certain neurological issues in children.
Here are a few tidbits from the transcript:5
“There are just a host of neurodevelopmental data that would suggest that we’ve got a serious problem.”
“Thimerosal is in many vaccines…it is cleaved into ethylmercury…there is very limited data on its blood levels. There is no data on its excretions. It is recognized to both cross placenta and the blood-brain barrier. The data on its toxicity…is sparse. It is primarily recognized as a cause of hypersensitivity. Acutely it can cause neurologic and renal toxicity…”
“There was recognition that the cumulative exposure [to mercury] that children receive from vaccination may actually exceed at least one of the guidelines that is recommended, that of the EPA.”
“…in relation to aluminum [in vaccines], being a nephrologist for a long time, the potential for aluminum and central nervous system toxicity was well established by dialysis data. To think there isn’t some possible problem here is unreal.”
According to Kennedy, CDC emails obtained through a freedom of information request show that the agency tried to manipulate the data in an attempt to hide the findings, but the association persisted.1
Why aren’t more media outlets reporting on this corruption?
“The press has been compromised,” declared Kennedy. A lot of money flows from the pharmaceutical industry to news outlets. During a non-election year, roughly 70% of advertising revenue at a major TV network can come from pharmaceutical companies, according to Kennedy.1
To fight back against the corruption, Kennedy has launched The World Mercury Project (WorldMercuryProject.org), which is dedicated to exposing the corruption in both government and industry, as well as getting mercury removed from vaccines.
Kennedy has embarked on an epic battle that is on the scale of David and Goliath:
- Congress won’t conduct a thorough investigation.
- The regulatory agencies “have been captured.”1
- Courts and lawyers that would normally provide the needed scrutiny have been rendered obsolete by the Vaccine Act.
- The press has been largely bought off.
- Medical doctors are scared to lose their license or be discredited if they come out against vaccines.
- Scientific journals are afraid to publish opposing viewpoints because many of the journals receive revenue from the large pharmaceutical companies.
What can you do?
According to Kennedy, “What we need is sunlight. If you put a little sunlight on the controversy, the whole thing is going to fall apart.”1
And, “We the People” are the ones who can provide that sunlight:
- Let’s stop taking the word of the CDC and the vaccine industry on blind faith.
- Let’s challenge the “authority” by thinking for ourselves.
- Let’s do our own homework and decide if the current vaccines are right for our children.
- Let’s start talking about. Let’s start discussing the corruption that lies beneath the vaccine industry, including the corruption at the CDC and the FDA: tell a friend, write a post on social media, write a letter to your Congressman, the President, or your local newspaper.
- Let’s support the people who are challenging the status quo in search of the truth, like Kennedy.
“We will win this…I know how to fight them because I’ve spent a lifetime fighting big-shots and fighting bullies. And, that’s who they are. That’s whom we are dealing with today-people who have the arrogance of power. People who believe they can get away with anything, including destroying the lives of our children. I’m not going to let them do that.”2
–Robert Kennedy Junior
- Interview in documentary titled Vaccines Revealed. Available at: www.VaccinesRevealed.com
- Introductory Video with Robert Kennedy Junior. Available at: https://worldmercuryproject.org
- Learn the Risks, Vaccines Doses for U.S. Children. Available at: http://www.learntherisk.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Doses_v2.pdf
- How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?, Attkisson, Sharyl, CBS News, July 25, 2008. Available at: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-independent-are-vaccine-defenders/
- Scientific Review of Vaccine Safety Datalink Information June 7-8, 2000 Simpsonwood Retreat Center Norcross, Georgia. Available at: http://thinktwice.com/simpsonwood.pdf