Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful stage of a woman’s life. Some women, after few days, get the feeling of that they are pregnant after they conceived. It is possible to experience early symptoms of pregnancy within two weeks after conceiving. The doctor will calculate you four weeks pregnant even if you are conceiving for two weeks. He will calculate it from the first day of your last period. There is no way knowing the exact date of when you have conceived. For most of the women, the early symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. At this very early stage, you will experience changes in your appetite and cravings for some food.
Suggestive early symptoms of pregnancy which will help you to check it after conceiving:
- Tender, Swollen Breasts: Breast tenderness is one of the common early symptoms of pregnancy, as you will find your breasts are growing during the pregnancy period. More they grow; they will become tender and ultrasensitive. It usually starts from week 4 to week 7 and lasts up to the first trimester. The hormonal duo of estrogen and progesterone are the reasons for the breast tenderness. In addition to this, the areolas will become darker and spotted. In addition to achiness, your nipple will look luscious.
- Nausea With or Without Vomiting: Nausea is used to describe queasy stomach with or without the feel of vomiting. Nausea is definitely uncomfortable, but it is not at all harmful to your baby. It is appeared to be linked with the production of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), known as pregnancy hormone. It begins to produce when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine lining. It is generally referred as ‘morning sickness’ by most of the women and it usually starts from four to eight weeks. Small and frequent meal will be helpful to this problem.
- Fatigue: During the first trimester of pregnancy, a huge amount of energy is taken from your body to build the life-support of your baby. From the very beginning, you will get exhausted very easily and pooped out. This is caused because of the response to the increasing hormones of your body. Your sleep will become more elusive and you will find yourself coping with backache, heartburn, restless leg syndrome. You will experience fatigue during the early stage and the weeks before birth.
- Frequent Urination: Excessive urination is also caused because of the HCG hormone. HCG increases blood flow to kidneys during pregnancy, your body starts to get rid of the waste more quickly and it is good for the healthiness of your baby. Your body produces extra fluids and your uterus puts more pressure on the bladder. Do not cut back liquids to get rid from going to the bathroom, because during this stage you and your baby need a continuous supply of fluids. Dehydration can also cause urinary tract infection.
- Cramping: Cramping is referred as a scary early symptom of pregnancy, can cause anytime. The reasons for cramping include an orgasm, exercise, urinary infection, full bladder etc. Cramping usually happens when the fertilized egg makes it home in the wall of the uterine. You will feel like that your period is about to start, but it actually does not happen. Some women get cramps with little bleeding. But the early pregnancy pains are nothing to worry about.
- Food Aversions or Cravings: Almost all expectant mothers experience cravings for food during pregnancy. It is known as the sudden urge for a particular dish. You cannot always avoid it, so try to respond it with reasons. When cravings strike, head for any distracting place or take a walk. You may read a book or chat with a friend to get off from the cravings symptoms. Protein becomes the common trigger for the pregnant women; even they can get food aversions from green leafy vegetables to the smell of garlic or cinnamon.
- Constipation and Bloating: The pregnancy hormones start wreaking havoc and they cause the muscles to relax and make them sluggish and allowing the food to hang longer in the digestive tract. Your expanding uterus also gives less room to your bowel to do their job properly. Try to have fiber-rich foods to get rid of the waste quickly. Drink eight full glasses of water, vegetable or fruit juice to keep your solids move to the digestive tract in a proper way. Sometimes, you will feel her abdominal area to be softer or fuller, because of the increased level of progesterone.
- Mood Swings: During pregnancy, it is quite normal that your mood becomes very unpredictable. The reason of your mood swings is the change of hormone levels continuously. It will make you tearful or easily irritated. Sometimes you get too much worried about the after results of the birth of your baby or sometimes you find it as a super excitement to meet your baby as soon as possible. It is also caused because of the physical changes in the early stage of pregnancy.
These are the early symptoms of pregnancy which will help you to find out early if you have conceived. It is not necessary that a pregnant woman will experience all these early symptoms of pregnancy; she may suffer from two or more of these. If you miss a period and experience any of the above mentioned symptoms, confirm your pregnancy by pregnancy test. The most common pregnancy symptoms hit in the sixth week of your pregnancy. These symptoms differ from mother to mother and from pregnancy to pregnancy. You can also feel period like cramp because your uterus is growing and it feels heavy or full around uterus. These early symptoms of pregnancy can be shown depending on the body structure and hormonal balance of the expectant mother. There is also much rare kind of symptoms which a woman experiences during her pregnancy, but these are the common symptoms which are shown in 80 percent of the pregnant women.