You have more control over your health than you’ve been led to believe. In fact, you’ll be surprised to discover that stew can lower risk of cancer.
So why does this stew have cancer-fighting effects? It has ingredients that have been proven to be potent cancer killers.
Coconut oil contains lauric acid, a compound that fights cancer, according to research. In fact, researchers say that it can exterminate 93 percent of colon cancer in two days.
Further research shows that coconut oil can prevent chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease. Here are 101 uses of coconut oil.
Research shows that Thymoquinone, a bioactive compound in black cumin seed can fight different inflammatory diseases including brain, prostate, colon, stomach, breast, and bone cancer.
Ginger has been proven to fight cancer over and over. If you don’t know about its cancer-fighting effect, check out the bioactive compounds in ginger that fight cancer.
Turmeric contains curcumin, one of the most potent cancer killers. It has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that fight inflammation improve overall health. You should always have turmeric powder in your kitchen.
This is another spice you should have in your kitchen. Studies show that helps fight cancer and diabetes.
Note that the other ingredients in this stew have also been proven to have cancer-fighting properties.
How to make cauliflower coconut stew
- 1 tbsp. of coriander powder
- 1 tsp. of turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 tsp. of cumin seeds
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 chopped kale
- 1 tsp. of sea salt
- 2 tbsp. of ginger paste
- 2 tbsp. of chopped cilantro
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3 finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped jalapeno, stemmed, seeded
How to cook the stew
- Heat the coconut oil in a pot for 30 seconds.
- Add cumin and stir then add onions and cook for a minute, then add tomatoes, stir and then cook until they’re soft.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir. Cover the pot and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Now serve the stew and enjoy.