Frankincense is probably the most potent essential oil. It has been proven to fight cancer, stress, inflammation and much more. But this essential oil has more uses than you can imagine.
Here are top 20 uses of frankincense essential oil.
1. Anti-aging: Applying frankincense oil on your face can reduce line and wrinkles. Make sure you mix it with a carrier.
2. Strengthen immune system: This oil has strong antiseptic properties that will strengthen your immune system.
3. Reduce arthritis pain: This essential oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties that reduce arthritis pain and swelling.
4. Reduce gout symptoms: Applying frankincense on gout can relieve pain and symptoms.
5. Treat indigestion: Adding a one or two drops of frankincense oil to a glass of water can treat indigestion and other digestive problems.
6. Relieve stress and anxiety: Add this essential oil to bath water to relieve stress and anxiety.
7. Fade scars: People with acne scars and age spots can fade then using frankincense oil.
8. Treat colds: You can add frankincense to drinking water or use aromatherapy to treat colds and congestion.
9. Improve your vision: Research shows that frankincense oil has the ability to improve eyesight.
10. Improve oral health: This essential oil can eliminate oral problems like bad breath, toothaches, cavities and so on.
11. Treat insomnia: This oil has the ability to calm nerves thus helping you to fall asleep fast and sleep deeply.
12. Heal cuts and wounds: Frankincense does a great job healing wounds, especially when it’s combined with lavender.
13. Relieve depression: Applying diluted frankincense oil can help relieve depression.
14. Cure itchiness: Simply apply frankincense on the itchy area and it’ll instantly relieve the itchiness.
15. Relaxation: Placing your head over a pan of boiling water with frankincense make you more relaxed.
16. Remove warts and moles: Apply this oil on a wart or mole three times a day.
17. Soothe bee bites: Frankincense oil can reduce the irritation and pain caused by a bee sting.
18. Reduces symptoms of restless leg syndrome: Applying this oil on the affected leg can relieve RLS.
19. Regulate estrogen: This oil helps regulate estrogen production in the body.
20. Remove bad odor: Cleaning a room with frankincense can eliminate bad odor.
The post 20 Little Known Uses of Frankincense Essential Oil appeared first on NaturalNews Blogs.